Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So they are taking our Marjorie Green to court over this Jan 6th shit, Nana's question is where the hell is the Republican Party?
Why are they not doing the same to the Dems" taking ppl to court that bailed out BLM and Antifa from jail for a real resurrection!

Once we win the house in mid term we need to get rid of these evil cabal republicans.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I don't trust either party to be honest. I pray that in the future we think long and hard about parties . . . corruption is on both sides.

Once the truth all comes out, there is no reason for us to need them. The 2party system was set up by the cabal to keep us in slavery, make sure that we never received any legislation to free us, and to line their pockets. Both sides have played us our whole lives taking turns screwing us.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it