Only people mentioned by @TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

wow my friend just started a job there this week. He said their technology is phenomenal. I’ll have to find out the scoop

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

In all fairness, the rates are so high that the refinance business is dead right now which is a large part of the mortgage business.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication

really good point the whole realestate market is going to slow down. Do you think they cleaned house enough after the scandals with Account fraud brokerage fraud? I worked for them it was horrible. I used to work for Santander they fired all unvaccinated employees on April 1. They had a program called walking in their shoes. They would spotlight social issues poverty homelessness domestic violence. So the employees were supposed to wear red shoes on Fridays🤬🤮. I threw all my red shoes away except for my red keds. There’s a picture of JFK Junior as a little boy wearing red keds.

(1) Show this thread