Reagan Airport
@Reagan_Airport

📢 On Saturday morning, we're conducting an 🚨 emergency exercise🚨 in a restricted area away from passenger terminals. People may notice a large response of emergency vehicles 🚒 🚒 🚓 🚓 🚑 🚑, but flight operations will continue normally throughout the exercise.

1:00 PM · Apr 22, 2022 · Salesforce - Social Studio

https://twitter.com/Reagan_Airport/status/1517549024387252226

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Hmmm, it seems like there is some sort of emphasis on airports, celebs, and the public this month...🤔

-“The Transportation Security Administration will no longer enforce the federal mandate requiring masks in all U.S. airports and on board aircraft.“

-A Tesla vehicle crashed into a multi-million dollar private jet.

-Mike Tyson punched a passenger that was sitting in back of him while they were on a JetBlue flight out of San Francisco...

-The Reagan Airport is doing an emergency exercise.

Maybe i’m just trippin though?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

You're tripping into a great post. I didn't even connect those.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

Also reports of Texas Immigrants being bussed to DC ( immigrants or who?) and
I did read a report yesterday on how Antifa has been descending on DC the last few days .
There was also someone who set themselves alight at the Capitol on Friday , which I hardly saw on MSM and
there was that aircraft over the Capitol scare earlier in the week too- everyone evacuated.

(2) Show this thread

for saved kids ?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Wil Wagner to his Publication

That's a good guess. I hope that's true.

(1) Show this thread

🚨 Painful

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Why painful? It could be a white hat operation. Maybe bringing children in. I hope we find out soon what this is about

(1) Show this thread

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

Nice find Gina. I posted it.

(1) Show this thread

Airports do this all the time. its part of FAA certification that airport hold large scale drills every 3 yrs. so there is. othing unusual about this.

In response Drew USA to his Publication

That may be true, but with what is happening worldwide, we don't know that this is not a plan by whitehats. Many operations going on.

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

https://youtu.be/MN3x-kAbgFU

in the air tonight

WWG1WGA

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Really on the 23rd? the 23rd? very interesting.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Are you sending me comms 5:5?

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

what is significant about 23

(2) Show this thread

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Out there Or not to his Publication

Love it!

In response Out there Or not to his Publication

Love it!

(2) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

oh my!

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

This is most likely a white hat operation, but for what purpose

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

oh my!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Well we know they do drills before every FF attack . . . I am so sick of these.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I think it is a white hat operation.

(1) Show this thread