EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

made up woketard left liberal 💩
climate change my ass

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

that dead pedo ain’t flying anywhere on
the real AF 1

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Even then, it will be null and void!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

it'd we FAF if he got antifaed !!! 😁😁😂

😡😡😡😡😡 Wow, wasn't that about where Trump was and they tried to shoot his plane down? JS, maybe I got confused and it was else where? I just remember something about that! That is right because it is Bye dan nothing will happening, so all is well, ot seems like he is here to stay!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

I think that was Hawaii?!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Patriot - wake since March 2020 - still learning!

AF1 uses $200,000 in fuel per hour....

In response Edie Brown to his Publication

I had NO Idea! 😳😳🤦‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Carbon Credit taxes are added onto already high gas taxes here. Climate change hoax.

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

The gridlock already started yesterday for this clown show. Wondering how many of my fellow Washingtonians will get the irony of this little visit. I paid $5.25 a gallon for mid grade yesterday.

Just like our dip💩 PM in Canada. Flies across the country to lecture us all on climate change, then flies back to Ottawa, then flies back to BC to go on a skiing holiday

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Come on now, that's so logical😅😅😅😅