Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you’re on Telegram I think it makes a lot of sense to take some time to investigate WhipLash347 and all of the work he’s doing with Lobstr and tokenized assets.

AUs best and brightest Anons should head over there and see if the info lines up with truth.

If what is happening on Lobstr is true, many people will become very wealthy.

On the otherhand, if this is all a scam, a lot of Patriots are going to lose a lot of money.

Worth digging into...

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Why are so many in this movement sidetracked by the “wealth transfer”? I have bought physical silver since things started to go sideways a couple of years ago, but I feel like that is different than speculating on Crypto, which like fiat, is not backed by anything.

It is worrisome that so many “big names” in this movement are so laser-focused on gaining the edge through wealth and potentially not understanding that it runs counter to the bigger picture.

God will transfer assets as he or she deems fit. So many people through this movement have lost everything of tangible value yet still perservere with blind faith of a better world ahead. Wouldn’t a better world be focused on creating an environment where wealth really didn’t matter? Sometimes I wonder who the true patriots are because we continue to be fooled by so many who are just playing the role to gain an edge.

when our eyes are on Him our faith our trust and our future sits in the palm of His hands. We dont see world wealth or word views we see what waits for us from our heavenly father. we see the kingdom of God and all its glory we see truth light and love all in unison. these riches can not be sought on earth they are poured out on us when we seek first the Kingdom of God

In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rapnay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Renee White, click on at the bottom under it