#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone feel like they are losing more hair than normal?

I tested positive for CV in September. Very very mild so I question if I really had it or whether it was my turn to get a rigged positive. I also just finished months of losing my job due to a restructure, selling my house, packing my house to move and moving to another state, travelling back and forth between the two states, living with my daughter and family in first state for 5 weeks till I could retire from lost job, drove half way cross country to new home (purchased a year prior and rented it out). In November, lost lots of hair where photos of me at Christmas looked like I had no hair. Found a new primary doc who did labs and discovered my thyroid medication dosage was off, fixed the dosage, and hair has been growing back. I can't say I felt stressed during all that because everything flowed so smoothly despite all the changes. Seems hormonal in my case.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady Blueeyes, click on at the bottom under it