PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

This is how [they] view themselves and how [they] view Godโ€™s children. The narrator is speaking from the perspective of the devil himself. As VK would say: [They] tell. We win because God wins, Patriots. God bless us all! ๐Ÿ™

#NCSWIC

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CcEzEJzAvQR/?hl=en

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

satan made one mistake, he underestimated the Power of Love in the human heart.

They also were very predictable in that they became so arrogant and drunk in their power they thought they could trick us forever and we would never wake up.

satan should have never messed with the children like this.
Deal breaker!
God sent his warriors to wake us up.

The free will choice was always ours to make but satan had gained an unfair advantage.

God promised Adam to provide a way for us to be able to be directly with God again.
Jesus came here to show us how.
It may seem like it has taken a long time, but time is not at all what it appears to be here on Earth.
If you have not realized this is a spiritual battle for the very soul of this planet by now, well...you need to wake up NOW!

God wins.

Only people mentioned by @OccamsRazQr in this post can reply

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Haven't quite seen this yet. Doubts still in place. It's getting very hard at this point MSM stoll in control of "the people"

Haven't quite seen this yet. Doubts still in place. It's getting very hard at this point MSM stoll in control of "the people"

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Amen