#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Getting Q 8Kun vibes.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

I love these vibes. Timestamp = 6:10 PM EST. Coincidentally, Q drop includes Executive Order 12/21 that takes it ALL away from [them]. DO IT Q!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฟ

TS 6:10

Q drop 610

Read slowly and carefully.
Will become critically important in coming weeks.
Continue to track those who are resigning across all platforms.
Where there was once darkness, there will now be LIGHT.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
Q

#NCSWIC

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Photo 1/2

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST ๐Ÿ•†๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•†

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Z-ipped over to 8k ... much cleaning since last pop in ... then it was an absolute mess ... about a month or so ago.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

The mustโ€™ve tidied up the ship! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Perhaps they are EXPECTING COMPANY!

Im pretty sure I saw a CodeMonkey post there during my quick perusal ๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LiliMoM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lili MoM, click on at the bottom under it