#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Current Mood Extended

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

going to need alot of hogs

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

That is exactly what they did on Friday nights for the elites with the prostitutes (fed them to the pigs). It was Friday Night Entertainment. Maybe it was putting them in the chippers. Are they doing the same thing now with the homeless?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response connie wright to her Publication

Let's pray that's not the case

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

As a pig owner myself, I can say that it helps to keep them contained so they cannot forage for grass & other comestibles until presented with the body...

If you want a pig to eat something, you just chop it up & mix it into a few meals so they recognize that as food.

Feed them fingers & toes a few days & they'll gobble down that body!

I proved this with cannabis. fed them leaves with their other feed & they left it.

Then I made a hot mash with the chopped leaves in it & they ate that.

Soon, they'd eaat the leaves from my hands.

Now, it's Mama Pig's favorite food.

You can train a pig to do anything!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

See? Always good to receive new information! Thanks, i learned something new today!

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

DS court's won't properly deal with these sickos so that is an option.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Please don't forget us Delta folks down here in Alabama!

We have lots of hungry gators waking up just in time & they are ravenous!

This could really help preserve fish populations!

(1) Show this thread