Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Itsy Bitsy pipsqueak!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Papa smurff was an idiot.

I’m cracking up!🤣😂

LOL

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

what is going on with his outfit, what type of medical guru hero wears that for an outfit? my goodness.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Fauci is a pip squeak🤢

Follower more than a poster.

Posobiec with the Orthodox Christian Cross in his handle. May he have a Happy and Blessed Holy Week and Pascha.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

They are slowly getting them all to dress like Hobos. Is that the right term? Boris Johnson is also looking more and mores street homeless, I noticed the other day Trudeau looked a complete state with his collars all a mess. There are loads of Governors who like like they have been dead for any number of eons.

I think that will be an ongoing trend.

Cute Clone 😂😂

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Fixed it.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

TS 1:24 >62

Nov 02, 2017 7:12:48 PM EDT
Anonymous
Highly recommend someone take all my crumbs and put into a massive dump (a single shot). This will be considered the biggest 'inside' 'approved' dump in American history.
They are beginning to understand as Podesta's attorney was just notified.
All my dumps are being recorded but again it doesn't matter.
Alice & Wonderland.

WHERE IS BO TODAY?!?!?

(29) Show this thread

Married. MAGA and Hopeful for this life to be back and great.

Fauci is a shrimp!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Michelle Peterson to her Publication

He's a short little half pint SOB

(1) Show this thread