#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
:)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I think the phrase ‘Hung like a donkey’ should be changed to ‘Hung like a bat’ 🤣🤣

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Dragonfly Bee to her Publication

Don't get me started on the size of a tortoise.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My pups are obsessed with the neighbor's donkey & we couldn't figure out why. Then one day it came to us. 🤣

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

One of my friends has some donkeys; does your neighbor also have bassett hounds?

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

No. Just Mr. Lee here doing his best Ron Jeremy impression. 😳

😅; since I'm not sure what part of the 412 area you're in, I thought I'd ask. Her donks are adorable.

Only people mentioned by @CBear in this post can reply

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

South Hills area but this is at our place we bought in Beaver County for weekend getaways. Bought a few acres nestled in farmland with a stocked trout stream on the property. We're finding we don't want to go "home" anymore these days. Much more normal away from the city. You?

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Wexford area, but my friend lives in the South Hills area. She used to live up this way, but her daughter and granddaughters live south.

(1) Show this thread