Only people mentioned by @JAYDEE in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

DEAMONcracy.

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

My daughter at ten years old told me she didn't like those demoncraps! That's what we've called them ever since!!

(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Well he got it right but he just forgot to mention that the falsehoods that are spread thru media and social media are elevated and spread by the deep state cabal satanic serpents that he is.

Chump Darth vader used 🐍venom ! Serpent of old ...

all i can hear is the mockingbird👺 media like robots🤖 saying "this is a danger to OUR democracy"...
blah🤢

Chump Darth vader used 🐍venom ! Serpent of old ...

your a danger to humanity ...take your democracy & mike with ya on your way out.... let the door hit you too if you wouldnt mind...thanks 😉

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Sure thing, BO. We know what you're teaching the new crop: just drop another bomb on disinformationists and "radicals"! That shuts 'em up right quick.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

foooooooked 🤬🤬🤬

books, painting, walks in nature

Democracy and disinformation are going hand in hand nowadays...