Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

👀👀👀

Why do U.S. food processing facilities keep burning down?

Almost 20 in 6 months!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

36,486 Food and Beverage Processing Plants in the US.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

There is far to much power in just a few companies. Gives me a, “BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH” kinda vibe.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I would love to see a list of all the chemicals added to “food”
🤮

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

except whats in the Da' Jabberooski's

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

sure as F do

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Why people do not take a moment to read those labels?
You do need glasses it's micro printed...
Are we just lazy?
Are we that greedy?
I believe among all the addictions the one to sugar is highly underevaluated...
Is there in those processed food packages something even more addictive than sugar?
There must be something in there that reduces our capability to actually taste that you are eating garbage...

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

“They tell” ./sync 😎

TS 1:53

Q drop 153

For the coming days ahead.
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye..
..What does ‘red line’ mean?
Why, again, were the arrests made in SA so very important?
What strings were immediately cut?
Follow the money.
When does a bird sing?
Q

https://anonup.com/thread/8794318

1/2