Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I tell ya folks..i am done. I am tired of this fight, I am tired of being sick, in pain and suffering from the flu vax injury from 10 yrs ago. I question everyone and everybody in this fight...even Trump and Q. Trump has changed since he left office. not sure why. We also havent heard from Q since then either. That Mcafee account on Telegram that Juan says is Q..i do not believe that one bit. The shit that channel posts is off the wall weird shit.. i am pretty fed up with this entire shitshow and my life. i would be happy if God came back today and took me. I do not want to be here anymore..living in pain and misery. I am tired. my body cant take this life nor this fight anymore. I want out.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I read the Book of Ecclesiastes. Grounded! Needed that!!! 🕊❤️

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

focus on the love making 🤔🤭 lol

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Well, staying in the middle is a good solution.
To solve something that we cannot influence should be left and not tried.
Overthinking can be harmful to one's self.
I know that everything will be fine because....

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

Seek God for He is in control and He is your calm in even the midst of the strom. Our rock our refuge. keep family close and know the MOAB may be incoming but armor on and sheild of faith before you.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Reminds me of the Serenity Prayer. Growing up in an alcoholic home I read, heard this often as a kid. My heart aches for the children knowing they have gone/are going thru shit 100sx worse than the abuse I lived thru. I have no mercy for pedophiles, that's for God to grant if he so chooses. I'm grateful to those that arrange the meeting. I got so angry when the pedo protector was approved for SCOTUS I cried! Fook 'em all who vote yea.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Things that Matter: God, Love & Family
Things you can Control: Faith, Love & Happiness

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

FAMILY MATTERS.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

Good point. I used to feel I had to fight this battle every day.Now Im letting go and have God have a go at it I just dont let the "Next Big thing" bother me. I know that the truth will prevail. I do hope its soon many are tired and weary. Many who are not awake are suffering too.

visualiser ses pensees 🙏pour creer sa realite 💖Jedi je suis 😇

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Vesica Pisces