2. Died with no Vax or Remdesivir
3. Died but you're not sure if they had either
4. Don't know of anyone who died from covid

Died after Vax or Rem...

Died but no Vax or Rem...

Died but not sure...

Don\'t know of anyone dead

Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

I know of one person who died “of covid”. He was already in hospice with lung cancer and emphysema. (I did not include him in “covid deaths” but the hospital did.)

The person I know that died was on Remdesivir then put on a ventilator... They found a hole in his vent tube, then realized he was brain dead from low oxygen, along with kidney failure. Family is suing.

My husband’s grandmother passed within days of being put on remdesivir. She went to the hospital bc of kidney issues. She was in relatively good health and had no other symptoms, but happened to test “positive” for covid so they started her on remdesivir. She declined rapidly after that. I 100% believe remdesivir killed her.

FJB .......Trump is my President

A lady i knew died of heart attack after vax . Husbands boss died in hospital no vax put on remdesivir and vent .

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

My friends grandmother died in the hospital from “Covid” and was given Remdesivir. My friend is convinced it was the Remdesivir that killed her. 😔

This is the first poll I tried on Anonup.
Apparently it does not tell the TOTAL NUMBER OF RESPONDANTS, only the percent!

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I had an aunt die from cancer years ago and another COPD even before the plandemic

This dude over here has three uncles dead after the death shots, and a brother, and one uncle, his cancer came back.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I know so many people whose cancer came out of remission... also several that have new cases. My wife and I are aware of 13-15 people with cancer right now. It is crazy

(1) Show this thread