Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

burn it down Kim πŸ”₯ did you see this new series?

Jesus is my Savior πŸ™πŸΌ Trump is my President πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Fix2020orBustπŸ’₯ #SaveAmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Savethechildren❀️

What storm Mr. President? You’ll find outπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Remember when we boycotted Bed Bath & Beyond over Mike Lindell and they had to close 43 stores. 🀣

In response Miss sc sunshine to her Publication

Together we are strong :)

(1) Show this thread

and help of Our Friends in High Places

My thoughts exactly. Twitter is next.

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

We just dropped today so more to come for sure!

And if they don’t immediately change the type content they produce, it will beg the question: Why would a β€œbusiness” completely ignore the interests of its shareholders?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

I swear I didn't see your army before posting mine. Must be the vibes in my eyes. They bright af. 😎

(1) Show this thread