Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Just got to work.

VET🇺🇸, PATRIOT🇺🇸, GOD LOVING🙏, PRO-LIFE, TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT, JESUS IS MY SAVIOR! JOURNEYMAN STAGEHAND, LIVE EVENTS OPERATIONS

UP AND ABOUT! READY TO MAKE LIBERAL & COMMIE LIVES HELL!

HAHAHAHAAA...
;)

pew pew

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

I'm here too - just purchased 10oz of silver - time for a bubble bath and a glass of wine mm,mm,mm

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

I can't sleep....cup of coffee in my hand and kitty in my lap! Will be up awhile.

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

🙋‍♀️🤫

Those who know, can not sleep.
Those who know, must speak.
Save our Children 🙏🏻

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

On Stand by for a few hours. Did I miss something?

Christ following, freedom loving patriot.

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

In response Squirrely Girl to her Publication

Love it!

(1) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

I stand with President Trump!! #JesusisLord #FightlikeFlynn

Just heading to bed. I have to be up in a few hours lol!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

Yup. Yup. I here.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

👊🇺🇸😎💥👍

Giddyup!

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

#MAGA #TrumpWonInNovember #IStandWithTrump

👋👋👋👋

Suburban woman who likes Trump 🇺🇸

👋🏻

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

👊