Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

If you can afford to, then yes

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Stick it to JP Morgan and the fed like they've been sticking it to us. Physical silver. Reddit Apes are squeezing GME - AMC by Friday. Those are top 2 they do have NOK and BB in limbo but the Big squeeze is on GME and AMC (Hedge funds). That's all I know from trolling Reddit. I am not a financial adviser. I did buy physical silver.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

We need that group to help also.

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

i bought 5 oz last night. I'm buying more too. goldenmint.com oit of Florida. delivery tahes 2 weeks
33$ish oz

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

TY..

(1) Show this thread

Just bought more!

I bought what i could afford last night.

Jesus. Patriot. 🙏🏻🦅✝️

In response Danie James to his Publication

same

In response Danie James to his Publication

we grabed a few more oz last night also.

(2) Show this thread

I didn't even... 🤷🏻‍♀️

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

What a day?

(1) Show this thread