#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

True or False?

I don't know. But as for evil people in charge of various things throughout history, it's a sad, horrible fact.😔 Shows that there really is a war between good and evil. The evildoing ones have had their consciences seared and probably were drawn to power/money. "The love of money is the root of all evil," Scripture says. Not that money is bad, but the love of it over all else. Also, have thought about how, way back, they didn't get the news easily if at all. Now, we have information from all over the place so fast. But back then, they had little to go on about people until their actions gave them away. It's sad that some felt they were better than others. That's the height of pride, isn't it? 😟 Grateful to God -- that He always wins. LIGHT over dark. 🌞Blessings!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Nana woke up one morning hearing God's voice literally in my ear like I would hear you speaking to me saying, "Same Day Truth"

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Exceptionally well said, @patriotsam7

Stay in the fight.
Please.

Remember the light of truth, like a sidearm, is best carried on you wherever you go. You never know where the adversary will show up but show up, he will. We are to engage the darkness, where it resides. We are factory fresh, designed by God, Himself, to be an elite force that's both overwhelming and compelling against the enemy. Deception simply can NOT hold ground in our presence.

It's a worthy battle @patriotsam7 and YOU are well suited as a fierce warrior for truth. God has our 6 o'clock position. Continue being a blessing to His Kingdom. Undoubtedly, you have a huge fan base in the Heavenly realm that cheers every lie you vanquish, every evil you conquer.

Fight as though lives depend on it... because they do.
The victory is ours, but then again, you already knew that didn't you.
The Bible told you. Those cheering you in Heaven long to be here with us in this fight. Represent well, my friend. Repre

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Dear Kevin... Thank you so much for your powerful words that have touched my heart and blessed me more than I can express. Many of my loved ones are up there... Sometimes I imagine them cheering me on when I want to give up, which, lately, is often. Thank you.🙏❤️😔 And I think our Founding Fathers are up there too cheering us all on, along with Jesus.

(1) Show this thread