At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Well, if Hydroxychloroquine worked, then we couldn't do the experimental mRNA shots, so, HCQ couldn't work.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @4dBender in this post can reply

Yeah, F. said the "Covert part out loud" recently, that "Without shutdowns, people wouldn't have agreed to vaccinations".

And recently it was pointed out in this august forum, I'm pretty sure, but it could've been RFK,, Jr's that EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES can only be pushed in cases where NO EFFECTIVE REMEDY for the DISEASE exists.
So F's & GATES' organized CRIME SYNDICATE literally put the squeeze on PHYSICIANS, RESEARCHERS & of course patients & families WORLD WIDE to suppress DOCUMENTATION that HCQ is SAFE & EFFECTIVE, b/c
not only did they see mega-million $$,
they're ENTHRALLED by their plan to mass murder large swaths of population groups, because its substituting bitter for sweet, evil for good. They refuse to honor the Creator, so they imagine this travesty is a rebuttal, spitting in the eye of the One who ❤️s us w/o measure & w/o failing ever. See Matt.4 for Jesus' correcting twisted scripture the accuser dangled along w/ ENTICEMENTS he didn't have authority to fulfill 🙄

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

those people are stupid.
did they not think people would investigate?
i started investigating this whole covid thing when the 1st reports came out about china...and hundereds of people getting sick...and that one chinesse dr. died (the 1st one)..
i investigated hundreds of articles...hours!!!!
even about the vaccine.
went to the pharm websites..
i know i wasnt the only one.
alot of the public doesnt believe in vaccines..didnt they know that?
probably at 1st they didnt until they heard and saw and read what the we the people were saying...across the world..
then they had to turn it up...play poker with the people of the world.

(1) Show this thread