Harpy Eagles are the Largest in the World with Talons longer than bear claws. Woah!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I think it just stole a piece of my soul.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I wonder which planet it originally came from

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I was just starting that dig because.......it has a very alienesque essense, like how Octopus are clearly a highly intelligent alien species here.

I will let you know if I find anything. The Harpy Eagle is in the Raptor family and goes back 75 Million years just here on earth.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Please do, I'm very interested in what you find and I agree about the octopus and I heard the orchid is another

I think this Orchid Mantis answers that question. I really do not know any about the Insectoid Races or where they come from other than they exist. I don;'t consider any of them friendlies.

I didn't know these orchid mantis's existed. They're actually very beautiful considering their namesake. I hear there are benevolent mantis's too.

Orchids are exquisite, I have 5 normal plants. I didn't know about these either until today.

Anything is possible with insectoid races. I wouldn't trust anything that approached me in 3-D.

I recently read on the internet a description of Zetas being guides of peace. They helped Darpa. DARPA!. I also came across a star race of iguana people. I just can't.😂

The internet is filled with so much silliness and what's bad is good what good is bad and wiki fandom hijacked it all anyway, real and imagined.

When I tune in.............The Harpi Eagle itself feels very terrestrial to me and I think it gets used by shapeshifters. Time reveals all. I only just discovered it last night. And, today all these varieties of shape-shifting orchids.😂 They are not used by just the Manits, I see birds, humans, fairies, ducks, monkeys doves, all kine creatures expressed through them.

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

If you watch Elena Danaan videos, she talks about many races and has even published a book, "A Gift from the Stars," with drawings. She is not allowed to take photos.

Those are amazing. I had no idea how unusual some of the orchids are. Thanks for sharing

They are delightful. I do not know how people can not believe in an intelligent designer/God when viewings such creations. It looks like it even has a sense of humor, or, it's the extraterrestrial race of the Orchid inspired by our natural world to create these imitations.😉

(1) Show this thread