Christ doesn’t need symbols or hidden works done in secret.

Therefore, governments, freemasonry & secret societies are not inline with Christ.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

THERE SHALL BE NO SECRET SOCIETIES

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

PREACH!!!

en effet le Saint 😎✌️ecouter son 💖

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Thank You

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Agreed

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Hello Captain Obvious.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

God's TRUTH

The groups you mentioned are all really selfish, which is more aligned with Satanism. Jesus wasn't selfish. I think he was trying to teach humans with little faith how to use magic to literally, "tell that mountain to move from here to there, and it will move, nothing will be impossible for you". Faith is a human power. Magic is a cause which brings about an effect using Faith. Prayers to a deity is one type of magic, but a rather watered down kind. Stepping upon water and walking is Jesus's kind of Magic.

God didn't want His people to use magic but to pray with faith. The egyptians used magic, the Israelites prayed with faith. The egyptians got a watery grave in the red sea, the Israelites got the inheritance of the promise land.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Amen. No idols, no thing, Christ is King.