Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

God, Country & Family πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Prayers up πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Godspeed

prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

/Salute

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

God help and protect all the military personel to return to their homes and families strong and healthy. Give them peace and courage, strength and wisdom to be at their best and honor God and fight for the people!

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Suspended from Twitter - @jenholt875

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»

I pray for you and all our soldiers in the front line every single day. God Bless our Troops.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

GOD PLEASE BLESS AMERICA & OUR SOLDIERS & PATRIOTS WORLDWIDE. LET US FIND OUR COLLECTIVE STRENGTH TO ABOLISH EVIL& TYRANNY. THAT WE MAY BRING FREEDOM & LIGHT TO THE REST OF THE WORLD. πŸ™ IN JESUS NAME!
AMEN.πŸ™