#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Ivermectin doesn't work for allergies.

VK at home we are all sick, it seems like the flu, we are taking antibiotics and anti-flu, we should take ivermectin?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NicQVeritasVincit in this post can reply

Free Thinker Q WWG1WGA Trump won Peace Freedom

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

I also use black cumin oil...cold pressed..under the tongue..a few drops...no covid here..

In response Peace Liberty QUE to her Publication

Thank you very much, I just read that it has many benefits. It's preventive too, Great find

(1) Show this thread

I use Raw apple cider vinegar. Doctors have used it for hundreds of years.

Thank you very much, I did not know about that, I will try to get some of Raw apple cider vinegar

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

My whole house takes it as soon as we feel sick. If you have any type of pneumonia onset it may not help.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

My boyfriend's co worker has the pzier shot...he has had covid 3 times this year and now has pneumonia. I sent him Dr. Z website...I pray he gets better soon.

Ivermectin and HCQ combined is supposedly the best combo but I could be wrong. Not a doctor.

(3) Show this thread

Oregano oil is great to prevent and relieve flu. Both stomach and upper respiratory. Comes in liquid or capsule. 1500 mg caps best or pure oil both external and edible variety.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

I second that. Great stuff to have on hand.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324203#takeaway

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

great stuff i drip under tongue 👌🏻

(3) Show this thread