#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Moring Patriots.

Eyes gots some dots.

Someone pulled the original manuscript out of the archives to confirm it

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

In the type, it actually looks more like an "F" than an "E". Flon?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Reds Planet to her Publication

If you look just to the right of the circled "Elon" you will see another "Elon" that is more visible

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Soooo one of his parents read it ... how is that EARTH SHATTERING?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Some seem to be suggesting Van Braun was his father.

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Elon name German meaning is Oak tree.

Oak tree meaning linked to the god Jupiter.

Jupiter had a son named mars.

Interesting mythology. 🤔

3 pics

but of course

key words:

Mars
Implant

'When a man goes in to have virtual vacation memories of the planet Mars implanted in his mind, an unexpected and harrowing series of events forces him to go to the planet for real - or is he?'

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

There are many super soldiers who speak of being on Mars. Also, many truthers talking about Mars and it's inhabitants

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Vert da ferk?!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

we end up with How.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

How is right! Wow fits, too! But 'What' is next?? 👀

the only 'How" I can fathom is Time Travel.
https://rumble.com/vzw8tl-time-travel-is-fun.html

(15) Show this thread