@VincentKennedy !!! Now that things have not gone exactly how you saw them playing out last year - what are your thoughts about the timeline now? When stock market collapse? When - well everything? Thoughts? I can't see free energy in 2023. Free anything for that matter.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Ya I kinda dont see it that way at all.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Would you please share how you see it? Especially since you are just drawing attention to me with no actual information sharing. We are 589 synch family, remember? Lol

I don’t get why you oush like this. He is Anonymous for probably many reasons. He is here to guide. Why would he give everything away by telling his thoughts on the matter? This is to wake people up and get them to think for themselves. Besides we have the power to change the timeline ourselves. We as a people need to create our new world. We cannot continue to be told what to think and do or even plan for the future. Much of this is in us. We have to find it ourselves. Use your mind and image and dream of what you want for the world and the timeline.

Only people mentioned by @Tpatter4 in this post can reply

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

Thank you for your thoughts. I was asking for clarification as VK shared (specifically I am talking pre mother's day last year) his thoughts of what he was expecting economically. Things didn't go the way I thought he was expecting so was asking for an update. As for the anonymous thing - well - what reason? It sure doesn't lead to trust. Not a hater, just speaking my thoughts.

part of the Anonymous is for their saftey. crazy people out there. Another is if he was or is a public figure that could bring in baises . With us not knowing the good from the bad,someone that the media hsd sold as bad would have a hard time getting people to listen to them. For that matter , hood or bad , if identity lnow their past could be looked up and people would use it go predict outcome. There are many reado really. If it was someone we believe dead then that would definitely mess things up. Being Anonymous cuts down on confusion and it protects.

Hope that helps. I want to know the truth really bad. I especially want to know the truth about the bible and our true spirituality. In the mean time I eill continue to cry out to God to show me truth. of course it will be in his time, not mine.

(1) Show this thread