Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH SAME OLD SONG AND DANCE

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Danny Nix to his Publication

What do you know about dancing?

(1) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

At CPAC, DJT said he would be weeding out (either willfully or not) Congress and then the President would come in. He has systematically been doing just that. We've watched more than 30 Congress members state they will not be returning and the rest of the yahoos will be primaried. Next stop: Part 2 of his declaration.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

I've heard this song before.....thinking the MSM needs to be brought down first. Once that's done, BRING IT ON!!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Definitely think the same about MSM. We must continue to pressure them until they decertify as well as keep 2020 in the narrative; because some people believe 2020 is over. Not Anons.

EM taking over Twitter might be the ace up the sleeve to give normies a massive redpilling if he makes it a Free Speech Platform.

(1) Show this thread

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

Good grief. I went to@MajorPatriot’s gab and the comments were so defeatist and whiny. I said I am headed back to anonup. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication

🀣🀣❀ Love this comment!

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

I am praying too. We keep pressing about decertification until they decertify in my view. MSM will need to fall before anything major develops, but that doesn't seem too far away from the news recently.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I've heard the wind blow before Steve. Many times actually.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

MSM must fall first.

(1) Show this thread