Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Entrepreneur, regular cotizen trying to help poor people, and ready to recover my country from local DEE State cabal.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Just a few people in the world know about the stolen, not only historical artifacts but much money...

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

TAIWAN is whats left of China after the CCP took over and killed 90,000,000 chinese people.

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Did they STEAL them ... or did they SAVE them from the CULTURAL REVOLUTION where they destroyed cultural elements 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

they stole the secret scrolls 📜 from shaolin temple 🛕 ancient dark arts.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

TIL - had no idea