it does not matter. they no longer have relevance. i am never going to do anything dictated by fake authority so why would i care.

hold the line means to manifest the end of authority. you manifest by being the change you want to see. i say that there will be no power, authority or politics in the new earth.

the real currency of the real world of energy, frequency and vibration is attention. if the governments, big pharma, churches, schools, corporations and fake charities and 3 letter agencies are powerless, why give them any attention.

by asserting their irrelevance, they are depleted like a burnt out out candle.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I’ve always had what I call “oppositional behavior”. Tell me to do something that disturbs my soul and I’ll do the opposite. Now I know why I’ve never felt like I belong. Small talk, obsession with fashion trends, redecorating a perfectly good house to keep up with the new look, etc, are so draining and meaningless- this world and it’s “treasures” make me weary. I am so ready for so much more! I am ready for God’s creation as He intended to return✝️

I just had this conversation with a friend yesterday…I don’t and won’t keep up with the Jones and I have nothing in common with those that do. Things that were appealing once have lost their luster in my eyes

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it