Harpy Eagles are the Largest in the World with Talons longer than bear claws. Woah!

Only people mentioned by @S33K3R in this post can reply

That's an interesting comment. This was one of my last posts before I feel asleep and woke up from a dream about the Nebuchadnezzar ship in the Matrix. In the movie it gets destroyed by a sentinels tow bomb.

Hrmmm

I honestly was pairing it with other symbols in my dream that were linking it to the 8th soul star chakra -the endorcrine system-(hypothalumus needs activating"?") and it being our light ship out of the matrix. In other words, my dream was trying to steer me to the soul star, however, we are in a multiverse so everythinghas many depths and heights of meaning. I hope this isn't telling of a FF bombing of something we all see as our rebel ship on the outside of the matrix- cyber attack shutting down the net?

I need to download signal today for my family. My hsuband has gotten good with a HAM radio. The Nebuchadnezzar used radio signals. I didn't even know Harpy birds existed 24 hours agao and now?😂 It turns out the word was in Game of Thrones- which I have never seen.