it does not matter. they no longer have relevance. i am never going to do anything dictated by fake authority so why would i care.

hold the line means to manifest the end of authority. you manifest by being the change you want to see. i say that there will be no power, authority or politics in the new earth.

the real currency of the real world of energy, frequency and vibration is attention. if the governments, big pharma, churches, schools, corporations and fake charities and 3 letter agencies are powerless, why give them any attention.

by asserting their irrelevance, they are depleted like a burnt out out candle.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

God said, “Jacob I loved but Esau I hated”, which has always made me think that there are some people that a not able to be forgiven. Maybe a line (bloodlines) of those who rejected their creator in favor of satan’s agenda. These “people” are not His because they sold their soul and pervert God’s creation of which the children are the most innocent. Pure evil.

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

It's my understanding that it was because they did not value a relationship with God more than money and sold the birth right, the inheritance from God (their identity from God) for money, for the knowledge from someone or something else. Anywhere in scripture where the inheritance of God, as part of God's family, was not "appreciated and valued", God chooses the one who valued a relationship with Him above all else. [See Job 22: 20-30].

Christ's death is what gives us the inheritance. (An inheritance - from God- is never given without the death of the giver - God.) Jesus resurrection gives us eternal LIFE, which is also part of the inheritance of being the family of God through Jesus.

Sadly, those who sold their birth right (identity from God) did not understand and did not seek to understand from God. They tried to enter through a different doorway than God provided.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

There is something to be said about the sins of the father- but I do think the sins of the father can be broken by later generations that break those cycles and have a desire for more than this world has to offer.

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

The first city was Babylon. It is now called the Vatican but never went away. The Vatican robbed everyone's inheritance through deception and lies, and why God hates liars among the most hated of things he despises. Legalese and laws and governments are how they robbed us and our families for generations.
If you follow Esau's bloodline you will find great city builders. Cities require large governing operations=lot's of law and legalese=word trickery, lies, and spelling magic.
~
But this is just my opinion based on things I have learned...

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Couldn’t agree more! A screenshot of a post from several years ago so I would’t have to retype. This is my ESV Study Bible. Second pic is one if the mist profound, concise, correct statements I have ever found- sooo true!

(1) Show this thread