Is everyone able to get on Truth Social now ? if not, are you still on the waiting list ?

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Waiting for pcr version.

✅@beverly1111H

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I signed up for it last year during "beta test"... Now it doesn't recognize me...I changed phones in December. Waiting for Android App.

still. cant. i have an android
my question why is it apple phones only

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Susan German to her Publication

Honestly , IDK .

(1) Show this thread

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

still cant get on with android

GM Storm. Just a heads up. Made a post this morning and had 12 likes in a row with no retweets. Looked into profiles and they look to be Undercover DS accounts posing as patriots. Bots marking my account. Going to leave them on my following list before I block

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication

Good morning and Thank you for sharing this important info.

(1) Show this thread

still waiting

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

I am allegedly still on the waiting list- since March 3rd🙄 have some frens that signed up over a month later already on 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

I just looked- actually confirmed my email on 2/21🤦🏼‍♀️

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

Wow , sorry your having to wait like this.

(2) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Is it accomodating Android yet?
I haven't even heard anybody discussing Truth Social, like it just disappeared.

In response Love Wins to her Publication

IDK

In response Love Wins to her Publication

So far, it’s no big deal. This place is where it’s at!

(2) Show this thread