@VincentKennedy !!! Now that things have not gone exactly how you saw them playing out last year - what are your thoughts about the timeline now? When stock market collapse? When - well everything? Thoughts? I can't see free energy in 2023. Free anything for that matter.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Ya I kinda dont see it that way at all.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The Free Energy tech 'starting' in 2023, yes. But I don't remember any mention of a stock market collapse - just a transition into a new financial system and a collapse in "all Federal Trust." Hopefully a smooth transition will occur.

I think we want a Boom event to take place to scare everyone and allow us to take profits but VK has mentioned that after the deflationary event occurs (70% of CASH offshore leads to deflation) and inflation begins to ramp up afterward, that our economy will pick up speed (assuming under new leadership) and allow us to move forward. Crashing our system entirely would be detrimental to everyone.

I think what most people refer to is the clip from 'Law Abiding Citizen' where Clyde says "I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole f***in' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical." There looks to be another system in the wings that would prevent a huge crash tho.

VK mentioned last May that he is pulling out of market in late July because markets won't be able to hold up with all thats coming. He didn't say late July 2021, so it could very easily be this year or next. Recently he mentioned that China could pull out of equities market trying to collapse us. The drop in gold price was his sign to pull out. If August is HOT, I can see a huge drop in our markets as a possibility.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realChrisJaksha in this post can reply

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Thank you for remembering what I was asking about.🙂

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

They'll likely drop but if we have a deflationary period I think everything will. Could see a correction of like 40% maybe more but idk about a full-fledged 'crash'.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I agree with your statement, although I follow silver more than gold as an indicator. I am suspect to think that once silver goes to $27 an ounce, we may see higher jumps in value than previous. So instead of 10 cents here and there, it will be more like 50 cents...
Jump 11 April to 18 April with the DCB lower today. Like I said, just my opinion based on watching AG for a decade.
2 Pics