Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

This IS NOT Task Force/Jenny Moore. I don't know how this meme ever got created. I think that someone said that it is Matt Couch's wife. This really upsets me because I was blessed to have gotten to know Task Force through George Webb's channel and someone still needs to find out what actually happened to her because if she is dead, we all believe that she was murdered. I pray every day that she is alive and being protected. Task Force was very brave, compassionate and caring towards crime victims and if it were not for her I wouldn't have gotten a dog for a family member who suffers everyday from PTSD. She inspired me to make the decision and I have been grateful for everything that she taught us. This IS NOT Jenny.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Can you send an accurate photo and story for us to share?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You will have to give me some time to compile that. I am going to sleep now. Task Force as we knew her started working with George Webb. She was extremely smart and helped George with his investigations. I know that Veronica met her and George when they were in Chicago and when Task Force was supposedly found dead in Maryland, Veronica hung a banner in her honor. Give me some time and I will look through my things tomorrow. I went to look for her channel and someone has removed it from Bitchute. First I noticed that her last video was missing and now her entire channel is gone. The Real Task Force is in the photo with Robyn G on the left. Numerous times false photos were used of her online. If she is dead, someone needs to find out who killed her because nobody believes that she just died. I pray that she is in a witness protection situation. I haven't seen this video yet but it shows the real Task Force.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gBKhoSrEjrph/

Thank you so much for sharing that. I pray she is in protection

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

You and me both. She is an angel on earth and I am praying every day that she is alive. Thank you for praying with me.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Did you catch this..:

(1) Show this thread