Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Saved Video.

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

She also had blood clots.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I knew of a Patriot in Florida who was exposed to 5G and her blood was turning black from that. This was before COVID.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

past tense! 😳

(1) Show this thread

Reminds me of Fazza at the top of the Burj Khalifa, saying ONE.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

OK, everyone is aware after that little show.
Now on to The Main Event! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️
👇😎👍
https://anonup.com/thread/8778542

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:(

UGH😏

(1) Show this thread

Intuitive . Student . Teacher . Healer #Survivor #SaveOurChildren #GodWins Heal 🌸 Align ✨ Ignite

In response Andi Bond to her Publication

Disney television

(1) Show this thread

la blague 🤒putain

Reorganization or Earth
Ashes to Ashes
Dust to Dust
CHRISLAM!

Immigration bus led me to javon elder (owner). He has a FB page which I find interesting. One of his posts led me to spireworks where you can see onewtc and others lit up, live. May be nothing, but he doesn’t talk much in his vids - just pans around like he is just showing things. I dunno…