Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Its no coincidence that Epstein's Island was in the American VIRGIN Islands & Richard Branson's Necker Island is in the British VIRGIN Islands.

I wonder though how long the elite have Used the VIRGIN Island for trafficking VIRGINS .

Its not a coincidence that these Island chains are called VIRGIN Islands

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

The V.I. was the last vestige of the GOOD Atla Ra Priests, Keepers of the Law of One (Service to God), moral decency, and ethical being. The V.I. was a greater landmass and city known as Poseidia.

There were also 2 other large cities of Og -further north in the Atlantic, and Arya closer to the Canary Islands. The Aryans migrated from off-world in its final age and shifted Atlantis from its spiritual development focus to a technological development focus and they destroyed it. There were survivors that migrated abroad.

Sacrifices now in the V.I. are powerful for harvesting energy because the Atla Ra kept the energy PRISTINE and many powerful vortices remain. It's also a way for evil to desecrate the sacredness of Posiedia.

I use to live and work at Saphire Beach (this life too). Learning what they were doing in those islands after I left makes me sick.

After they made arrests and such, two powerful Cat 5 Hurricanes throttled and cleansed them in 2017. Ancient wars in p

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

🙏🧐👍Interesting

The pattern is repeating and I hope we get it right this time. The Ayrans back then are the WEF Nazis now.

Yep history is repeating . The Empire never fell, they just hid away & changed their names , but their symbolism has stayed the same.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

generation after generation pass on the secrets of the past or some actually exist that long?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Yes, and it is still just Babylon.