Can I get one fookin good day without something messin it up? Just one is all I ask. IDK if it vibes or radiowaves butit was going so good now I just wanna cry

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I know the feeling, Rest, dear friend, observe don't absorb (hard to do)... let it pass through.. xox

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

love and hugs to you. sending you warm, up lifting vibes!

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

We have the weight of the world on our shoulders. We all break down. We take a breath, we get rest, we regain strength. And We Are Never Out Of The Fight. God will lift you up. You are never alone. We are all with you. You are loved. God Bless You in all the ways you need. Hang in there Patriot.

I am so sorry to hear this Patriot! A good cry helps the soul release and let go of built up feelings and emotions. I cry all the time and if I didn't I would probably be a mess. Esp when we need to let go of past traumas, childhood traumas and over all hurts & pains. I will pray for you right now to feel better and for TODAY and every day going forward to be AWESOME days for YOU fren . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼 MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Ty fren. I do not know how to express how grateful I am to have a community like this to help when things get rough. been alone it feels for so long. Ty for you r kind words and prayers. I am holding it together.
I have never posted anything like this im my life. It is nice to have people to lean on when times are tough. I cannot express mny gratitude enough. I love you all

(1) Show this thread

Tell yourself, "I love you," wrap up in a blankie, and just cry. Blessings, patriot. 💙 Here's to better days.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Ty for kind words fren. I am pushing throu. I love you guys.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

😭❤️🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread