Twatter is#Fooked

It was always the primary engine to drive traffic for 4VKM videos

I was worried going into yesterday since all my Frenz got deleted there
Instead, we got the most watched ever 4VKM in 24 hours, double the next closest video.

Look where the traffic came from. This excersise proves to me that our REACH is now FAR GREATER than before as we have moved to platforms with no shadowbanning/censoring.

Thank you AnonUp Fam for making "107 Defeats the nWo" the most watched 4VKM.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jRDpfHkgaA&t

Only people mentioned by @Mrdrewent in this post can reply

In response NEXT STOP... ANDREW to his Publication

🙌

great video! loved the Goldberg reference - Trump loves Gold! i was thinking ofnthe Goldberg reference dueinf Royal Rumble

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I love your videos and keep make the best better.

good work will go far. great job patriot!!!

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

we haven't recouped our 6k frens from TW but also haven't been trying much or posting any of the digs, etc. I did that made us Twitter famous.

we now have just under 9k subs on YT, so thats where our base is and we are looking to finalize an alternate to YT but nobody has risen to the top. Not all that crazy about Rumble.

Put it on rumble.com.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

This is mpst excellent news. Another great video! 💪

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

I follow you on twitter and never even knew you had a channel. I subbed. nice video

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/yXNYCEkbpv84/ https://ugetube.com/@ToddAnon https://107daily.com/ToddAnon https://t.me/ToddAnon17

its one of the best, and most inspiring vidoes I have seen in a long time. I needed this on Inauguration Day when I was like F Everything and Everyone....

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Patriots are like the military family unit!
WE TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN!

Anonup.com Vincent & Kobayashi
107daily.com - Juan O Savin
Telegram - John Kennedy

These are going to be home for Nana
But yes we do need to make regualar trips to others like Gab where there are still a lot of sheeple to try to wake up more.

great video!

bruh i love you

dude i jut watched the 4vkm series. did you make that?!

Digital Bodyguard for Vince & Linda McMahon #4VKM

In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication

I did! Hope you enjoyed! :)

(1) Show this thread

Absolutly great site!!! So thankful I found it! You all are great!

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

Solid Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian Mom Patriot 🙏 Trump Supporter Love My Country USA 🇺🇸 ❤️ God Family Truth Love Compassion Freedom Justice Great Awakening

Fantastic video!! 👏👏💪👍👍🇺🇸🇺🇸

glad the message is getting out but I had to stop watching because the music was too distracting

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

FANTASTIC INFO!
TY for sharing the research!

Don't trust the plan, trust GOD!!! #Godfearing, #Patriot, #Constitutionalist, #WWG1WGA, GOD ALWAYS WINS, NY'r, Aware 11 years

I'm new here! Have been deplatforned several times from Facecrook and Twatter!#Trumpsara#NESARAGESARA#godisamazing#MAGA#constitutionalist ❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Revera Q17 to her Publication

Welcome to FREEDOM!

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Love the 4VKM videos!
So very thought provoking.

Digital Bodyguard for Vince & Linda McMahon #4VKM

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Glad you like them ! :)

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Drew it was awsome it made say hmmm it was great . 🇺🇸🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

Woooooo! Nothing can stop what is coming!

small business owner(Caterer),plant lover, mom, grandma.Patriot❤️🇺🇸

they are amazing i just saw them yesterday for the first time

Baseball M⚾️M 🇺🇸 ❤️ is FOREVER 🇺🇸For GOD & Country 🇺🇸

MASTERPIECE.... just like I said yesterday!
😎😎😎
Different name on YT, Thank you for your hard work! You Rock!!!

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

that was an interesting video. i've not followed 107 so i guess i have some catching up to do.

Great! Who needs Twatter anyway?