Anyone else noticing your dreams becoming more vivid lately?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

yes

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Yes

Hubby woke up from a dream of dinosaurs eating people. I told him that I had seen some others having vivid dreams. Things are habbining

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

There is a lot of clearing going on. Write down your dreams, sometimes messages from your guides are hidden in them. If you dream a lot about missions and wars or saving people, animals and children, then you may be a starseed and your guides want to make that clear to you through your dreams.

In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication

interesting

(1) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Yes very recently. Hasn't been this way in a long time.

yes, totally... out of the ordinary for me. Started 5 nights ago

Yes, they're very vivid, off the wall, and more like I'm there and not in a dream.

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

same here

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

yes!

YES!! Vivid and lots for the last 2 weeks or so...

i dreamed of snakes. hopefully its only because i was watching stuff having to do with the venom poisoning

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

Yes and very weird ones.

Yes to the point i can remember almost all of them. i can also wake up and go back to sleep to pick up right where i left off. its so weird.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

So much so that i heard EBS go off and shot straight out of bed last night...true story.. my boyfriend thought i had finally lost my mind.. true story 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Yes ..

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

yes!!