Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

aren’t they all selling children?

I think I literally recall something about Tucker and Comet Ping Pong.

Only people mentioned by @RogueAnon in this post can reply

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Tucker was a regular at Ping Pong Pizza.
He is part of the Washington "elite." "Tucker himself admitted that he shared a backyard with Susan Rice. So he lives in a very well-connected, well secured area of DC, with political insiders of the ruling class."
"Among the VIP regulars are ballet director Septime Webre and talking head Tucker Carlson, but even Donald Rumsfeld has dropped by for a pie."

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/k7dky4/tucker_carlson_iswas_a_regular_at_comet_ping_pong/

I did find this tidbit about Kamala's sister and her invitation to a Pizza party from Tony Podesta.
https://freedomnewsusa.com/breaking-new-wikileaks-emails-expose-kamala-she-tried-to-hide-it/

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Thanks for sharing!!! I dont know whats real, fake, shady, disloyal. But I stand firm with The Lord and trust he will give me discernment when it directly involves me. Thank you Patriot

(1) Show this thread

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/Ă—

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

yes the story came up and was essentially debunked. there wasnt a trackable source, it was just some random post that popped up on the internet. a test of discernment I believe it was determined in the anon community.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread