How are YOU ALL feeling tonight?

I feel hopeful, I feel strong in my belifes and my resolve, and MOST of All, Grateful to share this journey with each of you.
1=ALL
God Bles
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

In response Lion ess to her Publication

I LOOOOVE#linwood πŸ™βœοΈ God Bless Him & His Family πŸ™βœοΈ

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

πŸ™Powerful!!πŸ™

im losing everything
heartbroken

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication

Father God we look to You for protection. We take cover beneath the shelter of Your wings until this adversity passes by. My God Most High, please send help from heaven. Send forth Your unfailing love and faithfulness! We exalt You above the highest heavens! May Your glory shine over all the earth. Thank You for making a road through this sea of hopelessness. In the Mighty name of Jesus, Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸŒŽ

(1) Show this thread

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection πŸ’”Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❀️

Amen !

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am right there with you Lin . . . I pray with you. I believe with you. I hope with you and I will persevere with you. I am very grateful that we all are on this journey together.

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Thank you for asking ! I feel strong, brave and ready to take down evil right at it's core. God is truly on the side of righteousness !
He hates evil and so do we !

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

We rebuke the enemy in the Name of Jesus, the only Name with power!
God never expects us to lay down, shut up and get beat up. He expects us to fight with all we've got. God is no wimp and neither are we. Fight we will and nothing less. The enemy has to be removed, destroyed, erased from the seats they've held for far too long. Whatever it takes to stop them. That's what God expects us to do and not allow these evils to continue with their evil deeds.