I ♥️ this movement, this movie and you people.
It makes the journey something special for sure!

This journey has been a fantastic awakening of the heart, mind and soul. What began as a disparate group of people from around the world, has become an amalgamation of patriots focused on supporting each other and seeking to make the world a better place.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Stuck In The Middle With You - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupStuck In The Middle With You · Stealers WheelStealers Wheel℗ 1972 A&M Records LimitedReleased on: 1972-01-01Assoc...

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Cheers to that patriot!

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

i just wish we were all the same platform so messages don’t get lost. i’m on several trying to keep up.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I dont have any idea how 'we the people' can clean this shit up..it will take yrs and yrs if we are left to do it. WE MUST HAVE HELP from somewhere bigger than us.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🙌🏻✨🕊✨

Perfectly said, Todd!
We are all really lucky.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Strangers have become family ❤️