Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Trump will never concede.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

He's the 19th for 3 terms if he so desires, and of course with the blessing of Her Grace, the First Lady.
with the proper secure voting machines I discribed earlier, We the People, will have little need for a "house of representatives" much less a Speaker. Our representation will be voiced directly from each of us by state place of residency etc. no matter where we physically are anywhere in the nation/globe at the time of any vote.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Law and order! Law and order! WHO goes on this but anons? Frazzeled and weary but f::ck giving up!!🙏❤️

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Excusing me, but not f-ing giving up! EVER!!

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Is Matt that Clueless or just Trolling? 🤔👈😂👍

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

"Need House for Optics"

(1) Show this thread

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

This would be an epic way to do it.

CSPAN may just become the most exciting channel on tv.

Trump said he wouldn't be interested.

However, As Commander in Cheif of the original Republic, can he take on an acting job to play the Speaker in the real-life drama of the U.S. Corp?🤔

That could be hysterical. 👍😂

Free Thinker Q WWG1WGA Trump won Peace Freedom

Yes yes yes

Free Thinker Q WWG1WGA Trump won Peace Freedom

Yes yes yes

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Ohhhhh that would be a great Movie Ending.

WHY? he doesn't want it ... 2nd place? whoopee

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Pelosi is great actor.

(1) Show this thread