Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Archillect.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I had a dream that I looked into a Mirror & I turned into a 🦚Beautiful Peacock 🦚 It was trippy for sure!
We were in a classroom on the Beach 🏝 with Families & Children playing 🥰
You &@Phaethon were there along with a bunch of US :) This dream happened in 12/2020 😎

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Simply Amazing - with sound off

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Shake a tail feather. Time to do the boogaloo. 😎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdbrIrFxas0&t=3s

The Blues Brothers (1980) - Shake a Tail Feather Scene (4/9) | Movieclips - YouTube

The Blues Brothers movie clips: http://j.mp/1J9zzxjBUY THE MOVIE: https://www.fandangonow.com/details/movie/the-blues-brothers-1980/1MV5e85e359a5df4a372913c9...

VK VIBES R EVERYWHERE . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅
@VincentKennedy . 35 & 46 ❤️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

lots of eyes🦚

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

4/18 on the julian calendar = 5/1 on the gregorian calendar.
ICU = 9/3/21 which aligns with 5/1/22

ICU
Q 933
The creation of the internet and ‘connecting’ platforms is bringing about their downfall.
Failure to control.
MSM is dead.
#internetbillofrights
Q

MSM is dead, not in the Intensive Care Unit any more.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

All for show. A pretty picture to distract/attract your attention.

The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a HOSPITAL.

Q 33.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Pattern of numbers today

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Think Ophanim.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Exactly what i thought!

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

6:12> 63

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

That’s beautiful!!
Only good vibes from you VK ✨✨💙💚

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The eyes of spies-Greek Myths....

I came upon this gorgeous unfurling of the eyes of the peacock just as I was saying to someone with me, "I Hope the Benevolent star people are moving in closer and tighter and watching every little thing now"

Weird.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

“Eye” See You 😂

pride

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

12 21’s take it away……❤️

🤣

How can that even be Real? ❤️❤️

Actually.. how could anyone not believe in God after seeing this amazing creature?

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Good memories. I owned 8 of these beauties at one time. Hatched 6 of them myself. Peanut thought I was his mamma. Always knew where I was even when I was in the house. ICU 🥸 He would stand outside my studio window on the roof or peer down at me from the skylight when I was in the bathroom.😊

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

12 12

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In the bible, during Solomon times…”bringing gold, and silver, and ivory, and apes, and peacocks."

Very conspicuous 😇

12:21
12:21

Proud as a Peacock !!!