A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Milk is a gateway drug to whiskey. Quit being ignorant people. Cannabis was made illegal not because it was bad but because it was good. If you believe anything other than that you are brainwashed. This is a beautiful picture of Gods work. Try leaving the matrix and understand that anything God made is for a purpose. We know what plants are deadly so why are they not illegal? Only the plants that God made to heal and help mankind are illegal. Open your minds folks.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Our bodies have an endocannabinoid system to utile cannabis as a plant to put our bodies in homeostasis. Dont believe me? Educate yourself!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

My mom and my grandmother died from chemotherapy and radiation.

Im so sorry. I was a radiographer and I saw that all the time. Heartbreaking.

Thank you.
We have been so brainwashed and poisoned for so many generations. It's a shame, and so evil.

I started researching health, nutrition and natural healing 22 years ago after my grandma died.

At the time, i couldn't understand how someone who never drank or smoked and grew her own food could possibly get lung cancer.
Well, I certainly understand now.

I talked to my mom about alternative methods when she was diagnosed and she refused to listen. I had to realize it wasn't my journey or my decision to make, and just be there for her.

It's tough watching someone being poisoned to death when you know there are natural cures..

Im in Kansas...yeah try to convince people here that cannabis is safe and in fact medicinal...well...its like prying their bottle of booze from their hand lol lol

I remember one time when my mom was stressing out over something, I said that she should smoke a joint and chill.
She said "that stuff makes you stupid."

Well, I've been pretty successful in life, so not so stupid! 🤣😂🤣

Yeah I consider myself successful and my entire family uses cannabis and my siblings and I all graduated top of our class. 😉 Hats off to all the pot heads out here getting shit done! lol
Welcome to the Winners Club Auntie_M

I also graduated at the top of my class, and I'm also the healthiest one I know! Pleasure to be in such good company!🕊💗✨

Right back at ya sister! PpP

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

(1) Show this thread