#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

EVIL WORLD. Called them to ask WHY they had stopped this particular one... and knew EXACTLY why they stopped making it before they confirmed it:
The NIH instructed them to stop making it!#Bastards!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

If the stuff that works is available how can they sell all of the snake oil?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Calcium must always be taken in 1:1 with Magnesium. Taking more Calcium is bad, it goes nowhere and causes brittle bones. I have been taking the above one and now they've discontinued it... because they got a notification from the NIH.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

With suppliments yes. The best source of calcium is from the dark green leafy veggies and does not have that issue because it has the balancing magnesium with it. Osteoporosis is not natural. The cause for it is usually medications.

Unfortunately, magnesium was very deliberately removed from Everything... to make sure there would be Zero Mg in any food or seed... even if you grow the food yourself (in most zones)... because the soil itself is tainted... and the seeds are all GMO. It is why depression and inflammation is so high. Magnesium is the natural Tranquilzer of the human body... and the only way to get it is to take it in supplement form. They are interfering with the supplemental form as well... because they know the population is seeking them now.

Yes, But the soil is easily repaired by just letting it rest and grow dandelions etc that naturally will naturally grow if left alone. Never plant the same crop twice in the same spot for at least a year, rotate them and let it rest every seventh year. Commercial enterprises don't follow any practices that put things back in order. And that is without all the glycolate that has built up that basically sterilizes the soil for anything but GMO. Us old folks have a lot of real experience with this.

Aaaahhh... so the earth is self-repairing.....😲😲😲...😌

Yes and there is also instruction on exactly this in the Bible. Yep it also a Farmers Almanac.

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Odis Trull, click on at the bottom under it