Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

pure evil

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

What the hell kind of research involves this level if animal cruelty? I woul put money on the Tyson company being a part of it.

disgusting. I live near...

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

be safe i worry , about a new bird flu virus coming

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Alot of evil doing in my area of the state

What in the actual fuck is wrong with people ? ! GEEZ

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

Any "researcher" that thinks this is even remotely okay "for science" is just sick. There's NO excuse for this kind of sadistic treatment of ANY creature.

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

I hate that people do this stuff! This animal, chickens, are sweet and giving. Appreciative of care we give them and gift us with eggs. They have personalities and awareness. Yet sadistic people do these things for unnatural purposes, that can end up just messing things up with no benefit. Along with many other barbaric things to other animals. "Science" blinds humanity. Ugh!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Torture everything God gave us.
1990 I woke up to PETA and Scientist scams when I read how "They" scientist sprayed oven cleaner into bunny rabbits eyes to see the out come.
These are sick demons tricking us they are scientist.
They are demon's not scientist!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Fuck [[[them]]]

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

OMGosh. Someone just STOP. Stop the planet and let me off. I don't want to be here anymore.

This is the worse thing I've seen all year.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

these demon "scientists" need to be baked to death

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

This fuck has to end.