Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

What the hell is that? Evil taking shape. Bring on the wall of white light angels!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response JustFor Thought to her Publication

BORN FOR THIS AMEN πŸ™
WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE
πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅βœοΈβ™ΎοΈβœοΈπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽΆ

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ5IzGBnWAc&feature=share

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’•Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.πŸŒΈπŸƒDo not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

Unloving (unholy) spirits cause people to act out on the unloving they feel. God is love and if we don't align with pure love, to receive love and give love, we get this - a desire to "be fixed to feel like we could be more loveable" or acceptable. The religious attitude that a person must "look good" before they are accepted as "good". Varying degrees of mutilation to be loved, or be accepted, or give oneself an excuse for not being "beautiful enough". A twisted form of pride that is not humble enough to accept and love oneself as we are? Demons, if their lies are received, take it to the next level, and multiply the pain, making it worse. Its heart breaking. Abused children, like those put through the satanic rituals will often grow up feeling unloved and self-mutilate self-destruct, self-destroy. So when we say, save the children, do we include them to whatever degree or level they've felt rejected and unloved. This is what self-rejection looks like.

πŸ’•Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.πŸŒΈπŸƒDo not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

Sometimes mutilation is done to us by demons (unholy spirits, unholy thoughts, unholy attitudes or behaviors) in us, sometimes mutilation is done by demons (unholy spirits, unholy thoughts, unholy attitudes or unholy behaviors) in someone else. Sometimes you can see what the demons have done to the physical flesh. Sometimes you cannot see what has been done to a person's mind by the abuse of demons (unholy: spirits, thoughts, attitudes or behaviors) within or without. Demons (unholy: spirits, thoughts, attitudes or behaviors) are deceitful. They speak lies that seem beautiful or helpful at first "to get what we want, need or desire", until the truth of the lie is revealed. By then, it is often to late to reverse what's been done except by the mercy and grace of God, which is where the heart of God enters in and the presence of God in a person's life can totally "remodel" the dwelling place so that the demons (unholy spirits) no longer are comfortable in that person and flee.

(1) Show this thread

Mutilate ability to hear. Mutilate sexuality. Mutilate the body. Mutilate their lives. Unloving (unholy) demons feeding off human flesh to destruction. When the demons have nothing left of the flesh to destroy, they leave their victims dead, and flee to another "dwelling place".

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

🀣He's gunna be saying i can't find a job nobody will hire me well who the hell would want something like that working for them

In response beth thoele to her Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

🀣🀣🀣🀣 well he sure looks like a DEMON

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Looks more like a reptile.

He should be in an asylum, not walking the streets.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

lol agreed " HYBRIDS "

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

"Looks more like a reptile." 🧐 but... but.. that would be seen as a compliment by 'it'πŸ€ͺ! ... personally I'd not go so far as insulting natural born reptilians with that comparison 😜.

(2) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Mutilation

Oh my sweet Jesus. Why would anyone want to do that to themselves?

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

satanic demonics

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

the " body modification " term is a good term they hide behind

(1) Show this thread