please don't throw bottles at my head.. I'm very curious.. does anyone follow wwe? or wrestling in general? I'm wondering like if they are being affected by the whole q thing as well. like are they implicated? if so how? I'm asking for quite a few people any info will help thank you.

Only people mentioned by @MMMMADDDD in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Canadian but American at ❤refugee from Twatter -opened my big Canuck mouth too many times about the untested covid treatment(vax);

I was just wondering why VK (red panda poster formerly of twitter) chose the name VK.
I don't think they are the same person but I've been wrong once before, back in the 70's

In response Polly Wog to her Publication

i noticed that as well. i on going idea 8s aew is set up to take them down, or that vk is on the right and aew was set to make him broke.

(1) Show this thread

I was under the impression that the rock was a pedo. I could be wrong though. Also Bince and Linda McMahon are close with POTUS so theyre probably ok

In response James Stedman to his Publication

rock for sure is. vkm i w ok nder about because he is like a main guy so maybe not clean?? but again lime unsure i don't wanna speculate without researching it.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts