A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Milk is a gateway drug to whiskey. Quit being ignorant people. Cannabis was made illegal not because it was bad but because it was good. If you believe anything other than that you are brainwashed. This is a beautiful picture of Gods work. Try leaving the matrix and understand that anything God made is for a purpose. We know what plants are deadly so why are they not illegal? Only the plants that God made to heal and help mankind are illegal. Open your minds folks.

Milk is not a gateway drug to whiskey. That comparison isn't even logical.

All I know is that when my daughter is high from eating brownies, she can't even process a logical thought.

If cannabis has some healing qualities, fine. But smoking it and eating it makes people act and look like idiots.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

If that’s what you think that’s fine but I used it all the way through college and it helped me study. I kept a 4.0 until I graduated Summa Cum Laude. So it effects people differently. You are just using one example as a blanket statement.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Actually, it's not the only example.
When I was young but old enough to drink, I went to a party with coworkers. They all started passing around a joint and I declined, even though I was a smoker (of tobacco). I saw my coworkers turn into idiots and I knew I didn't want any part of it.
I'm 64 and I have yet to see anyone smoke pot and maintain composure and rationale.
Glad it worked out for you. You must be an exception.

(1) Show this thread